We don’t have some traditional corporate mission statement. Tribe started with an idea that stood between integrity, a passion for quality, thoughtful science-backed programming and balance. It’s a manifestation of our passions and beliefs: a love for sprinting, a bit of rebelliousness and a deep desire to bring dope people together and sharpen their talents and gifts. We are positive, passionate people who are serious about creating an experience that’s unlike any other fitness or running group. Quite frankly, we believe running or any exercise shouldn’t be so damn long, boring and painful. It should be powerful, engaging, safe, involve hip hop and a Tribe of dope people.
At Tribe, we do things differently. We don’t play by the rules, we create our own. Check it…
- People matter. Treat them well. Lift them up.
- Challenge your body BUTT respect it.
- As much as necessary NOT as much as possible. Injuries are NOT a badge of honor.
- The body follows the mind.
- If you’re not growing, you’re dying.
- You’re enough. You always have been and you’ll always be.
- Comparison is the thief of joy.
- Smooth is fast. Fast is smooth.
- Carpe Diem every damn day.